Join us if you wanna rule the world.

Unirse al foro, es rápido y fácil

Join us if you wanna rule the world.
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Surprises (Finished)

4 participantes

:: Brothels :: The Poetry

Página 2 de 2. Precedente  1, 2

Surprises (Finished) - Página 2 Empty Re: Surprises (Finished)

Mensaje  Bruno Chevalier Sáb Ene 05, 2013 11:15 am

- It wasn't my fault, girl. -I said- but you can stand there doing nothing, or save your fucking friendship.

I was angry, "What a stupid girl" I thought. She needed me anyway, cellphones don't work in this kind of area.

- Fuck this -I smiled at her- Look around you. There's nothing.

That was true. My house was three miles away, far away from the city.

- If you want to be alone, it's fine, but you'll see me anyway, tomorrow I have to work, so you'll have to get out of the way, if you don't want me to run over you.
Bruno Chevalier
Bruno Chevalier
Lawyer

Francos : 62

http://green-falls.forolimpico.com

Mensaje  Neus Amateis Sáb Ene 05, 2013 11:36 am

He was right. I couln't just stand here and do anything about it. I had to go and talk to her. But what do I say to her? Hey, your best friend is a hooker?
I didn't want to ask him if he could take me to her house, that was too much.

-I don't care if you have to work, that wasn't my point anyways- I affirmed. He didn't get what I said before, I didn't want to see him, I didn't want him to be part of my life, I didn't want to have any kind of relationship with him, just somebody that I saw once in the streets.

-I'll go talk to her,- I said -I'll just take a bus, or something- I walked the opposite way he was walking before, reading the signs, looking for any signal of a bus stop.
Neus Amateis
Neus Amateis
Artist

Francos : 57

Mensaje  Bruno Chevalier Sáb Ene 05, 2013 11:45 am

- Do you want to swallow down your fucking pride? -I was really angry- I can take you to your fucking friend's house because there's no bus stop.

I pushed her inside the car, and I started driving. I was so fucking angry, "Stupid girls, they think they can do whatever they want just because they have big boobs." I thought, I didn't talk, we arrived Adrian's house and I didn't even look at Neus.

- And fine, we won't talk anymore, okay? -I finally said- Get out of my fucking car!
Bruno Chevalier
Bruno Chevalier
Lawyer

Mensaje  Neus Amateis Sáb Ene 05, 2013 11:57 am

What was his problem?

-You didn't have to take me,- I said. -If you're going to act like that I prefer walking, than sit here and take your bullshit-

I got out of the car. What did he think I was? He thought I was going to take this kind of crap?

-Can you do me a big favor?- I said before closing the door. -Can you stop stalking me?
Neus Amateis
Neus Amateis
Artist

Mensaje  Bruno Chevalier Sáb Ene 05, 2013 12:02 pm

- As you wish -I whispered, and I drove away.

I didn't realize when I started crying. What does this suppose to mean? rage? love? obsession? I was angry and sad. I was driving faster than ever, so I didn't notice that truck, and... everything got blank.
Bruno Chevalier
Bruno Chevalier
Lawyer

Mensaje  Adrian Walker Sáb Ene 05, 2013 1:17 pm

I sat on the sofa in my living room. My eyes stared at nothing..I just let my tears run. I didn't want to be here. Why did I had to get a job here? Maybe if I haven't me and Neus would still be friends. I covered my face with the palm of my hands and just cried. "Fuck!" I said throwing a cushion to the floor "fuck this!" I stood up and walked to my bedroom. I wasn't goin to let this bother me anymore..she didn't care..so why should I?
Adrian Walker
Adrian Walker

Francos : 23

Mensaje  Neus Amateis Sáb Ene 05, 2013 5:29 pm

My mind went black. What did he want from me anyway? Why was he following me so much? I shook my head, forgetting about Bruno.
I had to talk to Adrian, urgently. I walked through the porch, and slowly I approached to the door.
I wiped my tears, and took a long breath. I knocked on the door, and waited for any answer.
A few second later, I knocked again. My heart was beating so fast. I was nervous.
Neus Amateis
Neus Amateis
Artist

Mensaje  Adrian Walker Sáb Ene 05, 2013 5:35 pm

When i heard the knocks, i froze...who is it? who would it be at this hour? I stood up and walked to the door. What if its her? My hand froze and i didnt want to know who the person was.
But then the person knocked again, and i just couldnt help it. I opened the door, but frowned and almost closed it again once i saw the person on the other side.

-"......what do you want Neus..?" I said, tears coming down my face. Not tears of sadness but anger.
Adrian Walker
Adrian Walker

Mensaje  Neus Amateis Sáb Ene 05, 2013 6:00 pm

I saw how broken she was, and I felt more sorrow within me. At first I couldn't say a word, I just couldn't.

-I didn't want you to see that- I finally said, braking the silence between us. -I'm sorry, but it hurts for me too. I didn't know you were coming, and you caught me by surprise.- I explain, feeling a small and cold tear scaping from my eye.
Neus Amateis
Neus Amateis
Artist

Mensaje  Adrian Walker Sáb Ene 05, 2013 6:04 pm

I sniffed, and wiped my face with the back of my hands

-"Come in..." I finally said stepping aside so she could enter. She...was my best friend and im sure she did it for a reason...i dont know, just, something in me told me to give her a chance.
Adrian Walker
Adrian Walker

Mensaje  Neus Amateis Sáb Ene 05, 2013 6:37 pm

As she ordered me to come in, my heart slowly stopped to beat fast. I was getting more calm, and my nervousness was gone. I stepped into her house, and saw some boxes in the living room. She just moved in, why didn't she tell me?
I turned around to look at her red eyes, I suppose for crying to much, and I sigh. I really didn't want to say anything, I felt so bad for what I had done. I approached her, and hugged her.

-Don't cry anymore, please- I said, while I hugged her. -Is all just a miss understanding- I moved away and started to explain. -My father works for the government, and my family owns a lot of money to them. I told you when we met, remember?- I grabbed my left arm with mi right hand. -That was why we used to moved a lot, until we stopped and stay here in Green Falls. Our family was threatened, and my dad couldn't pay everything we supposedly owned to them. I had no other choice, but to start working as a prostitute. Is not something I like to do, and it wasn't something I planned on doing.
Neus Amateis
Neus Amateis
Artist

Mensaje  Adrian Walker Sáb Ene 05, 2013 6:45 pm

-"but why!!!?" I yelled stomping my foot on the ground "wasnt there another way!? Another job!!" I angryly walked to the sofa and sat down, looking down at my lap

-"I..don't like my best friend being with a bunch of men....it..it horrifies me.."

I sniffed again, and felt how my chin began to tremble "I could had helped you in some but why..why didn't you tell me anything?"
Adrian Walker
Adrian Walker

Mensaje  Neus Amateis Sáb Ene 05, 2013 7:06 pm

-I thought of getting another job, but its hard here in Green Falls, and you know that.- I said. -And no other job could give me the money that I gain now, is a lot trust me. But not enough for what my dad owns. Is crazy, every month that number increases.- I walked to the sofa where she was sitting, and I sat down next to her.

-My mother told me to ask for your help, but you have your own problems, I didn't want to bother.- I sigh, and continue. -My sister left with her husband for over 2 year now, and we haven't heard of her since. We just think she forgot about us, since we hear sometimes about her husband.- I started to cry, as I remember my lovely sister with us at home.

She didn't care about us? Didn't she loved us? I thought as I wiped my tears.

-I hate the idea of selling my body to some random stranger, and everyday I go home crying because of it. I just didn't want you to know how low I've fallen.
Neus Amateis
Neus Amateis
Artist

Mensaje  Adrian Walker Sáb Ene 05, 2013 7:43 pm

I hugged her, and I cried. But I just kept hugging her...even though I knew she had been in the arms of so many men. "I'm sorry..I'm sorry that you had to..to make yourself this..." I said and hugged her tighter. I pulled away after some silence and just stared at her, letting out a sigh "...you were so mean back then.."
Adrian Walker
Adrian Walker

Mensaje  Neus Amateis Dom Ene 06, 2013 6:31 pm

I didn't felt like that in a long time, when she hugged me. I felt warm and cosy, I felted that for the first time somebody loved me.

-I missed your hugs,- I said, as a tiny smiled grew. -I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be mean, I was dying in the inside, believe me.- I said as we separate. -It's part of my job, to be a bitch you know- I teased.
Neus Amateis
Neus Amateis
Artist

Mensaje  Adrian Walker Lun Ene 07, 2013 7:08 am

I smiled, hugging her again. I missed her too...so much. And at that moment is when i realized she was the best friend i could have. Yes, she was a prostitude. Yes, she sold her body to men everynight..but..sometimes, you need to do what you can to survive. Sometimes, you need to find a way and move forward. I guess thats the way she found, and i have to accept it. After all, she was still Neus.

-"its ok..I forgive you" I said with a smile as i pulled her to sit down on the couch next to me, holding her warm hand in mine "Im still glad, that i found you though"

Adrian Walker
Adrian Walker

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 2 de 2. Precedente  1, 2