Join us if you wanna rule the world.

Unirse al foro, es rápido y fácil

Join us if you wanna rule the world.
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

New visits

4 participantes

New visits Empty New visits

Mensaje  Neus Amateis Miér Ene 09, 2013 7:31 am

I was in Benjamin's studio, doing what I do best, sculptures. I was finishing one of my own sculptures, not a petition. I'v notice that Benjamin was not in the studio, so I just turned the music, that I was listening to, higher. The tv was also on, and the news were passing. I saw that currently an accident had occur, and saw Bruno's name.
I got worried, I'm not going to lie, after all he was something in my life. i'd clean myself, and got over to the hospital that in the news announced.
My stomach was feeling kind of wierd, it was like a stomach ache and a punch in the chest. I took the bus, since my money didn't let me own a car. Once I got to the hospital I asked for Bruno Chevalier, and one of the nurses guide me to his room.
-At this hour his not alow to have visits- The nurse said. -But he hasn't got any yet, you can go ahead and see him- She said and smile at me. Did he had any family or what about his parents? Not one visit? It was kind of strange.
I stepped in the room, and saw him sleeping in the hospital bed. I didn't want to interrupt his dreams, so I sat on the couch that was nex to the window. And I waited.
Neus Amateis
Neus Amateis
Artist

Francos : 57

New visits Empty Re: New visits

Mensaje  Bruno Chevalier Miér Ene 09, 2013 2:49 pm

I woke up, lights blinded me. I tried to sit down, but it hurt. A groan of pain got out my mouth.

I realized there was another girl in the room, she wasn't my nurse. She was looking through the window.

- What time is it? -I whispered, trying to clear my throat.
Bruno Chevalier
Bruno Chevalier
Lawyer

Francos : 62

http://green-falls.forolimpico.com

Mensaje  Neus Amateis Jue Ene 10, 2013 7:13 am

With the whole time that I waited, I fell asleep. But something interrupted me. "What time is it?" I heard. I woke up rapdly, because I knew he was awake.

-Bruno,- I said as I got up. -Are you OK? Are you feeling alright?- I asked as I approuch next to him. He looked so confused, and seem in so much pain. I just wanted to hug him, and say that I'm sorry for the other day, but I just couldn't, those words couldn't come out of my mouth.
Neus Amateis
Neus Amateis
Artist

Mensaje  Bruno Chevalier Jue Ene 10, 2013 8:00 am

I stared at her. She was... her eyes... I sat down, ignoring the pain. Who was she? I just wanted to kiss her lips. "Everything is okay, sweetie" I thought automatically. I didn't know why she was making me feel like this.

- Who... -I was terribly confused- Who are you? I just can't remember anything but your eyes.

I took her hand, I didn't want her to go, was she my girlfriend? my wife? my sister? "Don't leave me" I thought, why was she here?

- I'm sorry... -I whispered. She said she didn't wanna see me anymore, so... why was she here? Was she worried?- Why I want to kiss you so hard? -That was true. I was tempted to kiss her. My heart was beating faster, "why are you doing this to me?" I thought staring at her.
Bruno Chevalier
Bruno Chevalier
Lawyer

Mensaje  Neus Amateis Lun Ene 14, 2013 6:59 am

Was he serious? I came to see him, and worried about him and the only thing he says is he wants to kiss me?
-Ummm, its me Neus,- I said as I grabbed his hand. -Don't you remember me?
Neus Amateis
Neus Amateis
Artist

Mensaje  Bruno Chevalier Lun Ene 14, 2013 3:24 pm

My body was still hurting, I was looking at her, and for a moment, I couldn't say anything. I was tempted to kiss her, I wanted to tell her that I was so afraid, I thought I was going to die, but I couldn't.

- Who are you? -I whispered, what was she doing here? I was unable to explain myself what was happening. - What are you from me?

I couldn't contain myself, I kissed her slowly, I felt it would be my last chance. I knew she didn't want to see me anymore, but I didn't care. I was feeling guilty, and I looked at her, she was really beautiful, but she wasn't my girl, I knew it.

- I'm sorry -I finally said- I'm really sorry.
Bruno Chevalier
Bruno Chevalier
Lawyer

Mensaje  Neus Amateis Lun Ene 14, 2013 6:30 pm

As he continued with his questions, I looked beyond the window looking at the blue sky full of clouds. I didn't want to look into his eyes, I could've feel my heart getting softer, by the fear and how confused he was.
-Neus,- I said, answering to one of his questions. -I'm...- I got interrupted by the gentle taste of his lips on mine. I was surely surprised by his movements. I couldn't hit him, or defend myself, since he was in pain already. But I couldn't just stand there, so I took one step backwards and let go of his hand. -I'm nothing like that- I finally said grabbing my arm with my other hand and looking at the tip of my shoes, trying to explain things between us. But did I really want it to be nothing between us? Something was growing for this guy, I just couldn't see what.

Última edición por Neus Amateis el Mar Ene 15, 2013 3:02 pm, editado 1 vez
Neus Amateis
Neus Amateis
Artist

Mensaje  Bruno Chevalier Lun Ene 14, 2013 7:41 pm

- Don't worry... we're nothing. -I whispered looking at my hand, I felt the emptiness just when she stepped away- I know it because you said you didn't want to see me anymore.

Somehow I wanted to stop thinking. I wasn't confused anymore. We weren't anything, she was here because she was just a human, a good-hearted person. She was worried about me, but the same way in which it could be my neighbor.

- "Some people are meant to fall in love with each other, but not meant to be together" -I said, that phrase was from a movie, and I felt stupid because I could remember insignificant things but no who she was.

Was she in love with me? I looked at her eyes, and I could see how much she was worried about me. I saw the pain inside her eyes. She was surprised, and I was totally broken, as if somehow, I couldn't see anything in her eyes but the reflection of my own suffering.

- I don't know what I feel for you -I finally said smiling- but we aren't anything but strangers.
Bruno Chevalier
Bruno Chevalier
Lawyer

Mensaje  Neus Amateis Mar Ene 15, 2013 3:49 pm

He remembered the last thing I told him that night. I didn't want to see him, that was true. But I didn't meant it literally. I got mad, he couldn't understand what I meant, even though I did tell him. I put my hands into fists, the way he was got me mad. He always drew conclusions on his own, and wouldn't let me explain, although I didn't bother to tell him, so I just calmed down.
-We're not just simple strangers- I said in a low voice, turning my head a little to the side. -I'll get the nurse, to tell her that you woke up.- I said as I walked to the door of the room. I was looking for the same nurse that told me to come in, she looked kind of nice, so I didn't want to deal with the rest of the bitchy nurses. I saw she was talking to one of the patient in the other room, so I waited for her outside. As she finished, she walked toward me, since she knew I was waiting for her.
-He woke up- I announced while she still walked. -Is he going to be OK? When is he going to recover all his memory?- I asked urged.
-Ma'am we can't give information about a patient to anyone that walks in, unless you're related or have some relationship- She said. Damn! Do I lie now? I can't say that I'm his sister or I had to prove it.
-I'm his girldfriend- I said, raising an eyebrow. She stayed quiet just staring at me, she knew I was lying, but I was worried about him.
-He's OK, tomorrow he's going to be able to return home, if nothing happens from now to tomorrow- She finally said, as she looked for some papers she had in her hands. -And about his memory, he can't do anything about it, he was to recover that by himself. Try not to drop everything on him, just let him to remember alone- She said walking to the room where he was.
Neus Amateis
Neus Amateis
Artist

Mensaje  Bruno Chevalier Mar Ene 15, 2013 4:12 pm

- If you make me sleep, then I'm going to kill you when I discover who the hell I am -I said when I saw the nurse walking into the room.

Neus' words were running through my head. "We're not just simple strangers" What does she really mean? Somehow she didn't want to cut off the comunication between us, she was worried about me, but why? I could feel her rage when she looked at me. Did she say something more? Maybe I can't remember it.

- Mr. Chevalier, is your girlfriend the only family that you have? -the nurse asked, and I looked at Neus smiling, I was surprised but I had to answer anyway.

I was confused, Neus wasn't the kind of person que who would lie only to know something more about someone. If she did that, is because she is actually worried about me, and that was what was confusing me. The way she got away before, made me think she didn't love me but... she was lying because she wanted to know more about me.

- Yes -I replied while I started to laugh.
Bruno Chevalier
Bruno Chevalier
Lawyer

Mensaje  Markus Chevalier Mar Ene 15, 2013 9:34 pm

I was walking across the hospital, I thought it was weird there weren't any nurses. It was cold, and I started to doubt about the hospital sanitation. I walked to the other side of th desk, reaching for the computer, and searched for Bruno's room number.

I stepped in the room, and I saw Bruno, I got shocked, he... I just couldn't describe what I felt when I saw him.

- Bruno... are you okay? -I asked, the other girls turned to see me- I'm Markus Chevalier -I said, I was a little confused- I'm Bruno's brother.
Markus Chevalier
Markus Chevalier
Freelance

Francos : 6

Mensaje  Emmett Zeller Mar Ene 15, 2013 9:53 pm

It was a pretty hectic day to be honest. Not so good for a guy who started just two weeks ago. Yeah, I was pretty much a newbie at this running around and stopping at various rooms situation. I liked to be with one patient and take my time. I just felt like I was bull shitting my consults if I just had 10 minutes to spend with the patients.

Who knew so many sick, hurt or even..dead people came out and in from the hospital. Seriously, you can't even begin to imagine how much there are until you ACTUALLY work in a hospital. I laughed in my mind..I was supposted to be a doctor now! And here I am complaining. I checked the clipboard in my hands, checking off the patients I had already seen. I was supposed to go to this guy's room next. He had a pretty bad accident, and has amnesia at the moment. The nurses were needed in other rooms, so the bosses told me to prepare him and his papers so he can be ready for when he leaves tomorrow. I let out a sigh, well, atleast it has been my first interesting case this week.
Emmett Zeller
Emmett Zeller

Francos : 9

Mensaje  Neus Amateis Miér Ene 16, 2013 4:07 pm

Entering the room, I sat on the couch where I had fallen asleep, crossing my arms and legs. The nurse started to speak, but was interrupted. The door opened, and in the other side was a man claiming to be Bruno's brother. After all he did have family. I realized that I knew absolutely nothing about Bruno, but we'd only seen a few times. But even so, he knew more about me than I of him.
The nurse stared open-mouthed at Markus. I was not clear whether it was because, like me, had learned recently that he had more family. Or was it because, truthfully, the guy was handsome. No, actually he was sexy. I admit it, he had his charm.
-So, Mr. Chevalier, After all you have a relative- The nurse said, reacting to the input of Markus. I did not want to include myself in this, I felt out of context as more people arrived. So I decided to just sit in a corner of the sofa, quietly.
Neus Amateis
Neus Amateis
Artist

Mensaje  Emmett Zeller Miér Ene 16, 2013 4:18 pm

"room...D-7...here we are" i said opening the door. My eyes widened a bit as my eyes met a bunch of people inside. There was the patient, of course, a girl sitting on a couch...and let me tell you, she was very..VERY hot. My eyes moved to a young man who was standing near the door, looking like he just came from the looks, and mother of jesus, he was remarkably attractive as well. I cleared my throat, getting the nurses' attention.

-"Oh, Doctor.." One of them said...there was about three in the room. what a waste. it made me mad. "Please..." i sad steeping aside and grabbing the door open, " Leave" i said to them with a smile, but on the inside i was a bit pissed off at the bitches. I knew they were just handing around here becouse of the good looking and sexy people in the room. The nurses looked at each other before walking out, and i closed the door quietly behind them. I wiped my sweaty palm on my white coat as i looked at the three, finally walking to the man on the bed.

- "Bruno Chevalier..." I said staring down at him "Im Doctor Zeller." i turned around and looked from the young lady at the couch to the guy standing behind me "im sorry for interrupting, this will only take a moment"
Emmett Zeller
Emmett Zeller

Mensaje  Neus Amateis Jue Ene 17, 2013 7:28 am

How many doctors and nurses where going to come to this room now? The doctor order the nurses to stepped out and to let him work. After all, the nurses where there just to look at the beuty in the room? Wow, I can imagine how women reacts to the looks of Bruno and Markus. I just thought it was something stupid of the human being.
I just sat in the couch, watching everything. I'm sorry for interrupting, this will only take a moment Doctor Zeller said, I looked at him, waiting for his news.
Neus Amateis
Neus Amateis
Artist

Mensaje  Emmett Zeller Jue Ene 17, 2013 2:31 pm

I turned back to see Mr. Bruno, handing him my clipboard which had some papers he needed to fill. "I understand you have amnesia" i said before handing him the pen "fill this out at the best of your abilities. at the bottom of the page, write if you have any family members you remember that you can go with. write everything you can alright?" I walked to the counter and began to write the direction of the hospital "you'll need to come back a day after you get out of the hospital and see Mrs. Corwell, shes our therapist."
Emmett Zeller
Emmett Zeller

Mensaje  Bruno Chevalier Jue Ene 17, 2013 6:34 pm

Immediately, a memory came to my mind: my little brother was bothering me because he wanted to play with me... I was confused, I couldn't remember anything about him but something inside me was telling me that I thought Markus was dead. I ignored the doctor, in that moment, I didn't care about anything but my brother.

- Markus... -I repeated his name- Are you alive? -I asked, but I couldn't say anything more, I was shocked.

I looked at the papers, but I hadn't anything to write there. I just can't remember anything, I don't know who I am... I don't even know who's my brother. I was sure I just wanted to hug him but I didn't know why, he was my little brother, I took care of him when... when we were alone. I knew he was the only one who could understand me. What was he doing here? Markus started to hate me when I became a lawyer. All I could remember was when he threatened me. "You're gonna lost me, man. You know I hate politics" that was he said, and I just was able to see him walking away, what else could I do? He was my brother, and I loved him, but I had to follow my dreams. He was there looking at me, but I didn't want to cry.

- I missed you -I whispered staring at him.
Bruno Chevalier
Bruno Chevalier
Lawyer

Mensaje  Neus Amateis Vie Ene 18, 2013 7:52 am

I saw doctor Zeller giving the clipboard to Bruno, but he didn't look very interested. Was he testing Bruno or something, to see what he remembered? I just kept watching them. I heard the noise the heater of the room was making, it wasn't loud, but I was paying attention to all the details around me, since I didn't have anything else to do. I saw the blue sky disappearing, the opaque clouds where hiding it.
As Bruno started to talk to Markus, the doctor had this funny face, like he was annoyed or something. I laughed in my head.
-Who is this Mrs.Corwell?- I asked doctor Zeller. Apparently Bruno didn't care about his health, but I thought it was kind of cute the way he firt his brother. I think he hadn't see him in a long time.
"Markus, are you alive?" He was dead? Well, I so him pretty alive standing in front of me.
-Bruno, stop ignoring the doctor- I said as I looked at him, trying to have his attention. -Can you care a little bit about your health? Or at least pretend-
Neus Amateis
Neus Amateis
Artist

Mensaje  Emmett Zeller Vie Ene 18, 2013 8:03 am

-Bruno, stop ignoring the doctor- I heard the young lady say and it made me smile. widely. It was good that i was turned so they wouldnt see my face. I ripped the paper i was writing the directions on out of the notepad, and handed it to Bruno, who still was more interested in the guy that what i was doing, figuring he was one, his boyfriend, or two, a relative. Honestly i didnt give a crap though. My job was to tell him what he had to do after this and get him to fill the papers so he can leave, not to distract him.

-"Mrs.Corwell is the therapist in the hospital" i repeated as i turned to see her "May i ask what relationship do you have with Mr. Chevalier?" i asked, and glanced at the young man as well, telling him that that question was for him as well. I needed to find out more about the patient and write it down. Unfortunatelly, patients with Amnesia were like babies. they didnt know anything, so it was up to the therapists, doctors and people who knew them to help.
Emmett Zeller
Emmett Zeller

Mensaje  Markus Chevalier Vie Ene 18, 2013 9:22 am

- I missed you too, Blu -Bruno tried to teach me his name when I was two, but I wasn't able to pronounce letter R, so I always called him "Bluno", one day he gave up, and he told me "okay, just call me Blu".

- I passed out -I started to explain, I knew he was confused- but I remember that you was shouting "Markus, wake up!" but... I didn't it. I didn't wake up, everything got blank... -Bruno was crying that day. The firefighters forced him to get out of the house, everything was falling apart. The house was on fire, and my big brother tried to protect me because I was terribly tired- ...and then I woke up in a hospital. Doctors told you I was dead, but it wasn't true, I was in comma.

Hospital food wasn't good, and I wasted three months of my life in a hospital bed. I was watching the tv, Bruno appeared in the news, he was the best lawyer... in that moment I understood that he wasn't the same. He was cold and insensitive person, his sad eyes were telling me he was tired and sad, and his fake smile was telling me he was tired of the life.

- Trust me, Bruno doesn't care about himself -I said looking at the girl, that was true, Bruno was always worrying about me since our parents died- I'm his brother, Markus Chevalier -I replied to the doctor, Bruno was right-handed, but his right arm was broken. I was a little confused. Bruno couldn't write... so... what was the doctor waiting for?
Markus Chevalier
Markus Chevalier
Freelance

Mensaje  Emmett Zeller Vie Ene 18, 2013 12:15 pm

"Oh great" i said with a little smile as i walked over to him and took the clipboard off his hands "its alright, i'll help you fill your information" i said and wrote down what i knew about him. Bruno Chevalier, 29 years old man. Relatives: Brother. Condition: broken arm, currently in treatment for amnesia.
Thank god im left handed...it always seem that the right hand is the one that always gets broken. Well, in the cases that i have seen.
"have you remembered anything so far Mr. Chevalier? appart from your brother?" i asked, glancing back at him.
Emmett Zeller
Emmett Zeller

Mensaje  Bruno Chevalier Sáb Ene 19, 2013 8:32 pm

There aren't many things I could remember about my past, everything seemed to be ruined in my mind, not even traces of who I was, there was only one memory that was disturbing myself: I was about to die drowned. There was a man on a boat, he was smiling and his right arm was resting on my shoulders, Markus was there too, looking at the sea, but I couldn't define what he had in his eyes.

I didn't know what life was made of, but I fell out of the boat. I could feel how the water was entering into my airways; someone, but I couldn't remember who, tried to teach me how to swim, but I couldn't... it was hard for me. A woman was screaming, "Help! My little Bruno!" she was suffering, I could feel her despair.

When I woke up, the first thing I saw, were the green eyes of a scared woman, she was falling apart... but when the doctor asked me, I just replied with my heart in my throat... I wanted to cry... but I just... I just couldn't.

- I'm a lawyer, aren't I? -I questioned myself- That's all.
Bruno Chevalier
Bruno Chevalier
Lawyer

Mensaje  Emmett Zeller Mar Ene 22, 2013 8:05 am

I stared at him for a moment before nodding "yes....you certantly are" I said writing the information out. I turned to see Markus "since you are his brother, i would like to speak to you outside Mr. Chevalier. Please, follow me" I said as i signaled him to the door, opening it up for him.

When we were outside, i closed the door behind me and turned to see him "His Amnesia is pretty bad, and the shoulder bone in his right arm was badly broken. Hes not going to be able to do any sports from now on." i looked at the clipboard then at him again "he also had a pretty deep wound on his head...he needs to come back so we can check that" I looked up to see him "i trust you will be taking care of him?"
Emmett Zeller
Emmett Zeller

Mensaje  Markus Chevalier Mar Ene 22, 2013 7:48 pm

- Will he get better? -I asked, actually I didn't know what to say, Bruno never let me worry about his health- I mean... will he recover his memory?

There were many bad things that I didn't want him to remember, like... what happened with his best friend and his first wife. I was afraid, I knew Bruno will suffer again. I looked at the doctor a little confused, I hadn't seen my brother in ages, and I felt guilty because I found him on a hospital bed.

- Who's that girl in the room? -I asked, I thought she was his girlfriend, life goes on... and I thought that if he had a girlfriend, he could face the truth. At least, he had somebody who could help him to forget about Sarah and Jessica.
Markus Chevalier
Markus Chevalier
Freelance

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado