Join us if you wanna rule the world.

Unirse al foro, es rápido y fácil

Join us if you wanna rule the world.
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Surprises (Finished)

4 participantes

:: Brothels :: The Poetry

Página 1 de 2. 1, 2  Siguiente

Surprises (Finished) Empty Surprises (Finished)

Mensaje  Neus Amateis Jue Ene 03, 2013 4:20 pm

Like any Friday night, this one was no different. Derek Robinson, one of my best costumers, was taking me to his residence. I certainly didn't like the idea, but you know work is work, and I was gaining some hell of money for this guy. Derek, who wasn't any unatractive at all, came with the craziest ideas ever, and he'd always wanted to try them with me.
Benjamin told me to wait in his office for Derek, because he was coming a little bit late. I thought of calling Adrian, since we had no other chance to talk, from the time we had the video chat last week. I dialed her number in my old-funny-looking phone, and waited for her to answer.

Última edición por Neus Amateis el Lun Ene 07, 2013 2:11 pm, editado 2 veces
Neus Amateis
Neus Amateis
Artist

Francos : 57

Surprises (Finished) Empty Re: Surprises (Finished)

Mensaje  Adrian Walker Jue Ene 03, 2013 4:28 pm

She lifted the last heavy box and walked inside her house like a frog, groaning at the heaviness and letting out a sigh of relief once she placed it in the middle of her room. Holy shit!, she thought with a smile, I didn't know I had so much crap!
Her phone rang and she took it out at a quick speed, stopping to see the caller ID. She smiled, pressing the button that said 'answer!

-"hello!"

She answered with a cheerfulness that only came out when Neus called her. She placed the phone on her shoulder and held it with her head, grabbing a small blade and cutting open the tape on the box.
Adrian Walker
Adrian Walker

Francos : 23

Mensaje  Neus Amateis Jue Ene 03, 2013 4:36 pm

-Baby! Where have you been? Haven't heard of you in ages!- I was always dramatic and over eexaggerated with her. Truely, I could be my completely self with her, she had gave me so much trust and so much love that I couldn't compensate her even with all the money in the world.

Última edición por Neus Amateis el Vie Ene 04, 2013 7:27 pm, editado 2 veces
Neus Amateis
Neus Amateis
Artist

Mensaje  Adrian Walker Jue Ene 03, 2013 4:43 pm

I let out a little giggle, smiling widely as I flopped back on the grey sofa that the moving guys finally placed in my living room.

-"psst! You have noooo idea!"

I said with a groan as I let out a exahusted sigh -"it has been horrible! I'm so tired cus I stayed up all night writing an article..and I went to visit my mom last week" I said remembering the fresh mountains and air with closed eyes.

-"and how are you Miss. Green falls? What have you been up to?"
Adrian Walker
Adrian Walker

Mensaje  Neus Amateis Jue Ene 03, 2013 4:54 pm

I grabbed a pen that was sitting on Benjamin's desk, and start playing with it while hearing the beutiful tone of my old friend, Adrian.

-You're some lucky bitch, had a fun time in the mountains?- I asked while I smiled.

I've noticed that the pen was writing in some of the papers Benjamin had on his desk, so I left it alone, and started rolling around in his chair.

Her last question kind of bothered me, since I didn't like to lie to her. -You know, the same thing you hear from me everytime you talk to me, my art my art and my art- She had no idea that I was working as a hooker, and obviously I wasn't going to tell her. I felt sad everytime I thought of that.

Última edición por Neus Amateis el Vie Ene 04, 2013 7:27 pm, editado 2 veces
Neus Amateis
Neus Amateis
Artist

Mensaje  Adrian Walker Jue Ene 03, 2013 5:03 pm

-"ah..well send me some pictures of your art your art your art sometime!" I kicked the open box to the kitchen, taking out the heavy plates and placing them on the counter

-"by the way, I wanted to ask you something...it's about my article and I need your help in somethin'" I let of a little sigh and jumped on the counter, sitting on it as I swinged my legs back and forth "I was thinking of writing about how the government is slowly decaying...I wanted to ask you some changes that you noticed since you moved to green falls, since that's the biggest city around"
Adrian Walker
Adrian Walker

Mensaje  Neus Amateis Jue Ene 03, 2013 5:13 pm

While I was spinning in the chair, I saw the clock and it was pass 12.
-Baby I have to go, can we talk about this tomorrow? It's late and I'm kind of tired- I faked a yawn. -Bye bye, I love ya~- I close the call without waiting for her answer.

Derek was going to be there any minute now, and I wasn't any wrong. I heard Benjamin's voice talking to Derek outside. I stopped spinning in the chair and waited for them to entered to his office.

Última edición por Neus Amateis el Vie Ene 04, 2013 7:27 pm, editado 1 vez
Neus Amateis
Neus Amateis
Artist

Mensaje  Adrian Walker Jue Ene 03, 2013 5:22 pm

I was about to respond but heard the 'peep..peep' so I just rolled my eyes and hanged up. Sheez, she left in a rush sometimes. I stood up and streached, looking around the almost furnished house with a little smile. It was my home now..and it was so awesome! I moved my eyes to the corner of the living room and groaned in annoyance at the boxes left to unpack. Fuck it! I'm going out!, I thought grabbing my blue jacket and keys.

I closed the front door of my appartment and could immediately see the busy streets. Yeah...this was so awesome. The city. I placed my hands in my pockets and walked down the stairs finally stepping on my new little porch and walking out. As I walked, I looked from side to side with a smile, hugging myself a little when a slight cold breeze blew. But it wasn't anything that I couldn't handle. It was so pretty, everything! The lights, the music, the stores!! Except..the stars. There were no stars when I looked up.
Adrian Walker
Adrian Walker

Mensaje  Benjamín Montero Jue Ene 03, 2013 5:30 pm

Derek was really boring, but he had a lot of money. Actually I wasn't putting attention to what he was saying.

- Neus -I said with a fake smile in my face- Derek is here.

She looked at me, I was thinking about her relationship with Bruno. She semeed to be happy. I got sad, was she talking with him before? Might I didn't tell her before, but actually I was in love with her. She was my girl, and it hurt to see how I was losing her.
Benjamín Montero
Benjamín Montero
Artist

Francos : 16

Mensaje  Neus Amateis Jue Ene 03, 2013 6:00 pm

Alright, time for some acting! I thought to my self, as I got up from the rolling chair.

-Derek, my sweet love! I've missed you so much!- I giggled, as I hugged him and gave him a small peck in his cheek.
-I'm sorry- He apologized. -You know I'm a busy man, I still had to do some work in my office- He finished explaning.
-No worries,- I said. -We have all night-
We stepped outside Benjamin's office, and I looked back at him. I saw how he was looking into my eyes, as I left with Derek, but than I lost his face in the crowd of the brothel.

As we were approching to the door, I felt the cold wind that was blowing outside.
Is cold as fuck! I thought as we came outside, and clothes weren't helping either, as my night work requeried little clothes.

Última edición por Neus Amateis el Vie Ene 04, 2013 7:28 pm, editado 1 vez
Neus Amateis
Neus Amateis
Artist

Mensaje  Adrian Walker Jue Ene 03, 2013 6:06 pm

As I turned around the corner, I ended up in a long street full of flashing lights, loud music, probably from clubs, and just plain fun. I walked forward, hypnotized by all of the pretty flashes. I had never been in a city like this, it was pretty sweet. "Excuse me.." A man said as he approached me, and I took a step back in weirdness "u-uh..yeah?" "How much do you want for a night?" I felt my cheeks blush and gave him a totally horrified look "DO I LOOK LIKE A WHORE TO YOU!?" I answered him, flipping my hair over his shoulder "excuse me" I walked pass him, giving him a dirty look as I did so, and turned again. What was this? Las Vegas?
Adrian Walker
Adrian Walker

Mensaje  Bruno Chevalier Jue Ene 03, 2013 7:13 pm

"As a lawyer, I have to know everything about everybody" Fuck it. I went to the brothel, and I got out of the car.

- Mr. Robinson -I said with a little smile in my face- can we talk about something?

I paid him, the double amount of what he paid for Neus. Derek was my costumer, I defended him when he was sued due to homicide. He killed her wife, and her lover.

- You know, Mr Robinson -I whispered- I know what you did.

Derek smiled at Neus, and then he got in his car. I saw him getting away. I smiled at Neus, I got closer her. I put my jacket over her shoulders.

- Good night, sweetie -I said and I kissed her forehead. I got back in my car, and I got out of there.

Última edición por Bruno Chevalier el Jue Ene 03, 2013 9:42 pm, editado 1 vez
Bruno Chevalier
Bruno Chevalier
Lawyer

Francos : 62

http://green-falls.forolimpico.com

Mensaje  Adrian Walker Jue Ene 03, 2013 7:24 pm

I saw the two people coming out of the place...then a man came..and left for a moment with the other one..as I approached them, the one man left and the other one was left with the woman. He wrapped his coat around her, and to be honest, I thought that was pretty sweet of him since the woman had..well..not much of a appropriate attire. But my smile dropped when the man left and she was left standing alone..but I recognized her. That hair..the profile of her face..

-"Ne..Neus?" I said as I grabbed her shoulder. I expected to see my best friend soon..but..not like this..and not in this place, especially with that kind of clothes.
Adrian Walker
Adrian Walker

Mensaje  Neus Amateis Vie Ene 04, 2013 3:12 pm

Derek held me against him, putting his arm around me. What a nice touch, trying to keep me warm? Still I had no respect for him, and really I had no respect for any of the fucking bastards that came to this kind of places. I saw a gray shiny car, looked like new, that parked right next to Derek's car, almost hitting it. Than, I saw him getting out of the car. Why is he here? What does he want!?
Bruno and Derek talked for a second, about who knows about what... I waited hugging myself, as the cold breeze increased. When they finished, Derek kissed my cheek and walked to his car. What was going on now? Did he just left me? I looked at him confused, as he drove away. I turned around to see Bruno.
-Why did you do that!?- I said, almost yelling. -He was one of my costumers! You can't just come here and tell them to leave! What's your problem?- I was getting mad, I didn't understand this guy deal. He didn't said a word. He took his jacket off and put it around me. I admit it, that was kind of cute, but that didn't made me less mad. He got in his car, and left me.
-What the fuck!- I yelled! -What is up with this people!- I said, walking back to the brothel. What do I say to Benjamin now? I thought, when suddenly I heard a familiar voice calling my name. As I turned around, I came with the surprise to see my best friend standing there. Great....

Última edición por Neus Amateis el Vie Ene 04, 2013 7:29 pm, editado 1 vez
Neus Amateis
Neus Amateis
Artist

Mensaje  Adrian Walker Vie Ene 04, 2013 4:51 pm

I stared at her attire..still in shock that SHE, my best friend, was in some whore's trends.
-"Neus...w-why are you here? Who were those men? Why..." I looked pass her, and the place she came out of..a brothel, which basically was a whore house. "What were you doing in there!?" I asked as I felt millions of question rushing through my head...this wasnt the girl I knew.
Adrian Walker
Adrian Walker

Mensaje  Neus Amateis Vie Ene 04, 2013 7:25 pm

Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck! I wanted to disappear, just run as far as I could and leaving that place. I'm sorry, I repeated in my mind, I'm so sorry, I kept going. There was only one thing to do here.

-Get out of my way- I said, trying to contain myself of crying. -Just let me do my job- I wanted to cry, how dare did I said those stuff to her? She was my best friend! The only one that really understood me, and I treated her like that? I wanted to die, I didn't deserve to have her as a friend.
Neus Amateis
Neus Amateis
Artist

Mensaje  Bruno Chevalier Vie Ene 04, 2013 7:41 pm

Actually, I didn't go that far, so I was watching the scene. I got closer to the brothel and I got out of my car. Neus was with another girl, but I saw her eyes, she was falling apart, she was broken, and somehow, it broke my heart.

- Are you Adrian Walker? -I asked- I'm Bruno Chevalier.

I smiled at her, Alexander told me of her. "She is hot, she know Neus, did you know that?" He said. I hugged Neus, she was cold.

- Don't worry about Derek -I whispered to Neus- I paid Benjamín.
Bruno Chevalier
Bruno Chevalier
Lawyer

Mensaje  Adrian Walker Vie Ene 04, 2013 7:49 pm

I couldn't even respond to the man's greeting..I was..shocked. "What? What are you saying!?" I said ignoring him. This was between her and me. "Neus, what happened to you!? Don't you recognize me!? " I said and felt my voice cracking a bit, almost like I wanted to cry "who are you? This isn't my best friend"
Adrian Walker
Adrian Walker

Mensaje  Neus Amateis Vie Ene 04, 2013 7:55 pm

-Bruno, take me out of here- I said, cracking my voice a little bit. -And please, don't come back here, some people are trying to work- I turned around. I felt that my heart was getting weaker and weaker. It hurted so much. A clod tear ran down my face, disappearing as it approuch its way to the ground.
Neus Amateis
Neus Amateis
Artist

Mensaje  Adrian Walker Vie Ene 04, 2013 8:01 pm

I felt my cheeks heat in anger. I couldn't had felt more heartbroken in my life..not even when I broke up with a man it felt this bad. "FINE!" I yelled and heard my voice echo around. My hands closed into fists and I bit my lip angryly, frustrated. What a bitch, I thought. The city really do change people..."I can't believe how low you sank Neus! I admired you! But I guess you were just a fake!!! You hear me! Hypocrite!!?" I yelled and turned around, not waiting for a reply just...wanting to not see her face again.
Adrian Walker
Adrian Walker

Mensaje  Bruno Chevalier Vie Ene 04, 2013 8:08 pm

She ignored me, great. and then she started yelling at Neus, but I didn't care. I heard Neus, and I got back in my car.

- Where do you want to go? - I asked, I turned on the radio and I started humming.

I drove in silence, I looked at her. She seemed to be thinking about what she said to Adrian. I stroked her hair and I whispered.

- Can I say something? Maybe you don't want to hear it but... -I got blushed- I missed you.
Bruno Chevalier
Bruno Chevalier
Lawyer

Mensaje  Neus Amateis Vie Ene 04, 2013 8:53 pm

Her words were hurtful. Once I stepped in the car, my eyes filled with tears. I couldn't stop thinking about what just happened. My heart ached, and immediately I press my hand down my chest.

-Can you just dropped me off right here?- I said, not knowing where I was, or where I wanted to go. -I don't feel good.- I didn't want to deal with this guy anymore. Since I met him, too many things were happening. Once the car stopped, I sat in silence. -I think I don't want to see you anymore- I left his jacket in the seat, and stepped outside.
Neus Amateis
Neus Amateis
Artist

Mensaje  Adrian Walker Vie Ene 04, 2013 9:04 pm

I ran..i ran and pushed people who got in my way. My eyes were too blurry with tears anyways, and i felt my eyeliner slush down on my face. Who cares...i thought, who cares im all alone again. I turned around the corner that i remembered i came from, and just ran down the long street that led to my house. And after all the happiness i felt about seeing her.
My breath was visible..and just then i could actually feel that it was a cold night. I sniffed, wiping my face with the back of my hand as i tried inserting the key into the lock, but after many tries, i just gave up and leaned against the door with my back pressed on it, slidding down with my hands on my face and just sobbing quietly without a care in the world who saw me.
Adrian Walker
Adrian Walker

Mensaje  Bruno Chevalier Vie Ene 04, 2013 9:12 pm

She finally broke my heart. I thought of my first love, "nobody dares to love a monster" My father told me that, and I was a monster.

- I just want you to be happy -I whispered, but I was crying- it's fine. Benjamín is a good guy.

I gave her the car keys, then I cleaned up my tears. I didn't want her to see me crying, that was embarrasing.

- You need it more than me -I got out of the car, and I started walking, I didn't want to think about anything.

I turned back, I looked at her, "what the hell is wrong with you Bruno?" I thought. She was crying, and I was sure, she was blaming me.

- I just want you to know something -I whispered, I didn't care if she was hearing me- I'm sorry, I'm really sorry. Love isn't for me, I' m just a monster, aren't I?

I smiled, I was barely breathing, and I started feeling guilty. "Leave me alone, Bruno" that's what she said, my first love, that was the first time I cried because I didn't feel good enough.

- She is a good friend -I finally said- You don't have to be ashamed of who you really are.

"I want to run but only far enough to make you miss me" I thought, and then I laughed.
Bruno Chevalier
Bruno Chevalier
Lawyer

Mensaje  Neus Amateis Sáb Ene 05, 2013 11:02 am

I threw the keys to his back. -What does Benjamin have to do with all of this?- I said confused. -I want to be alone, don't you get it? Didn't you see what just happened? I lost my best friend!- I screamed at him, with my eyes full of tears. The environment kept quiet, and the only thing I could here was my sobbing.

-I don't even have a license, I don't know how to drive, you dumbass.
Neus Amateis
Neus Amateis
Artist

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 1 de 2. 1, 2  Siguiente