Join us if you wanna rule the world.

Unirse al foro, es rápido y fácil

Join us if you wanna rule the world.
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

My Blonde Beauty(18+ ; Finished)

3 participantes

:: Brothels :: The Poetry

My Blonde Beauty(18+ ; Finished) Empty My Blonde Beauty(18+ ; Finished)

Mensaje  Chase Wilde Sáb Ene 05, 2013 5:07 pm

I closed the folder that was filled with papers and pushed my chair back. "What time is it?" i asked myself as i took out my phone and stared at the screen. 12:45....Damn, i really need a break. And Fun. I wanted to see her again..touch her and her beautiful body. I felt my body heat up and decided already in my mind where i was going next.

I locked the door of my office and walked to the elevator, pushing the button and watching how the doors immediately opened. I stepped inside and waited. When the doors opened again, I stepped out and walked to my car. As i opened the door, i felt a slight cold breeze and shivered. Fuck..i really hate the cold.

The night was beautiful. Always lively in this place. All the people and beautiful women walking in the streets. Laughing and having a good time....or atleast it seem that way. There wasnt much traffic, actually, there was more traffic in the sidewalks that on the actual roads. I guess people liked walking?
"there has been an accident on the main road folks. A truck and a car, it seems really bad, and the traffic around that area is rea-"I turned the radio off and just listened to the quietness of my thoughts. My head hurted already and i didnt want to know about the problems of other.

I parked infront of the brothel and stepped out of the car, closing the door behind me and hearing the "peep peep" of my alarm.
I walked inside and went straight to his office.

-"Hey Benjamin" I greeted him as i entered "How you doing?"

Última edición por Chase Wilde el Miér Ene 09, 2013 2:52 pm, editado 1 vez
Chase Wilde
Chase Wilde

Francos : 41

My Blonde Beauty(18+ ; Finished) Empty Re: My Blonde Beauty(18+ ; Finished)

Mensaje  Benjamín Montero Sáb Ene 05, 2013 5:21 pm

- Hey -I said smiling when I saw Chase- I'm bored, working... you know.

I looked at him, He seemed to be anxious, "Brigdette your man is here" I thought, and I laughed.

- What about you? Are you looking for Bridgette? -I asked, but the answer was obvious.
Benjamín Montero
Benjamín Montero
Artist

Francos : 16

Mensaje  Chase Wilde Sáb Ene 05, 2013 5:23 pm

I smiled back, placing my hands in my pockets,

-"Of course" I said, and really, who didnt knew? she was my favorite. "Can you call her? I want her for tonight"
Chase Wilde
Chase Wilde

Mensaje  Benjamín Montero Sáb Ene 05, 2013 5:31 pm

- Just for tonight, or are we talking about a week? -I joked smiling.

I got out of my office, and I looked for Bridgette, I found her next to Neus, they were talking, like always.

- Bridgette -I said- Chase is here.
Benjamín Montero
Benjamín Montero
Artist

Francos : 16

Mensaje  Bridgette Depaul Sáb Ene 05, 2013 5:49 pm

I heard Benjamin's voice, while I was talking to Neus, and I heard Chase name in Benjamin's sentence. A big smiled grew, and I said goodbye to Neus. I fixed myself, in the nearest mirror that I found. My blond hair was prettier than ever, and my boobs looked spectacular. I laughed, and went to the search of Chase. I saw he was standing next to some girls that were talking to him, that kind of made me jelous. I came by his side, and hugged him so tight, so the girls could see that he was only mine.

-Chase, my love- I said, as I finished hugging him. -I'm here
Bridgette Depaul
Bridgette Depaul

Francos : 34

Mensaje  Chase Wilde Sáb Ene 05, 2013 5:58 pm

I hugged her back, not even caring about the other girls anymore. She was mine...and she was going to be only mine someday.
I took her hand and kissed it once we parted, looking up at her in the eyes

"I missed you..." I said with narrowed eyes and a smirk "You look beautiful than ever tonight" I wrapped an arm around her and leaned my face close to hers, to the point where our noses touched "Shall we go? I cant wait any longer"
Chase Wilde
Chase Wilde

Mensaje  Bridgette Depaul Sáb Ene 05, 2013 6:14 pm

-You're so cute, Chase!- I shouted, as I gave him a small peck in the cheek. -Let's go then, because I want this night to be all about us.-

I grabbed his hand, and guide him to the selected room I had. It was really roomy, and had a double bed big enough so me and my costumers could feel comfortable, but everytime I knew Chase was coming I changed the room. I wanted something special for him and I. The room had the same bed that had my regular room, but just more comfortable for me. It had some sofas and some drinks available for the costumer. As I close the door behind me, putting the lock, I felt how the heat was getting higher and higher. I immediately kissed his lips, grabbing his head, and feeling his heair trough my fingers.

-I missed you too, Chase- I said as I finished kissing him.
Bridgette Depaul
Bridgette Depaul

Mensaje  Chase Wilde Sáb Ene 05, 2013 6:24 pm

Once our lips parted, my hands slid down her body and rested on her waist. I didn't know what it was about her that satisfied me, but if I did this with another...lets say brothel woman...I just didn't like it. They didn't kiss like her..nor could look me in the eyes like her. Who knows, maybe I AM really in love with a whore.
I smiled at her comment, and walked her to the bed, sitting her down and pushing her back. She knew I could be a gentleman, but when it came to sex, I couldn't wait one second.

-"ah, I'm sorry I didn't came to see you for the last three weeks..I was..kind of busy" as I talked, I started undressing her, brushing her hair back and taking her shirt off. I leaned my face to her neck, and gave a long lick up to behind her ear, whispering:

-"I promise I'll come back more often...just for you.."
Chase Wilde
Chase Wilde

Mensaje  Bridgette Depaul Sáb Ene 05, 2013 6:51 pm

I'd always love everytime Chase visited. He knew how to leave me happy every time he came. Maybe, I just loved how Chase was.
I felt his tongue going through my neck, and I closed my eyes to enjoyed every second I was with him.

-You better come more often, or I will need to get another favorite.- I said teasing him, he knew he was the only one favorite for me. He was the only one to give me the pleasure I needed.
Bridgette Depaul
Bridgette Depaul

Mensaje  Chase Wilde Sáb Ene 05, 2013 7:00 pm

I smirked looking at her in the eyes. If only you could my dear brigette..but I know how much your body loves me, I can feel it everytime I touch you..
I threw her shirt aside, not caring where it landed and moved my hands behind her back, unclasping her bra and slidding it off her arms. How pretty she was, if only she wasnt a whore I would take her as mine, but I knew that wasn't possible. Whores don't love..they pretend..but I still loved the fantasy she gave me when I was with her. My tounge moved down her neck and to her breasts, where it stayed for a while as it teased. My hands slid down this time, unbottoning the small button that held her short skirt close.
Chase Wilde
Chase Wilde

Mensaje  Bridgette Depaul Sáb Ene 05, 2013 7:42 pm

I loved how his hands moved freely around my body, touching it not leaving any party of it aside. I started to unbutton his blouse, and I realized it was one the blouses he went with to go to work. I forced myself to learn everything about Chase, and he'd come so often to see me that it was kind of easy to figured him out. His blouse was already out, and I could feel the heat coming out from his body. I stroked his back, while enjoying the warmth that caused his tongue in my body.
Bridgette Depaul
Bridgette Depaul

Mensaje  Chase Wilde Sáb Ene 05, 2013 7:57 pm

I removed the rest of her clothes and left her compleatly naked on the bed. I chuckled, my hands brushing down her thighs "one day..." I began to remove my pants "I'll buy you so you can be only mine.." I leaned down a bit her ear "my bitch"
My fingers moved inside her, moving in and out and moisting with her wetness , wanting to hear her sweet moans.
Chase Wilde
Chase Wilde

Mensaje  Bridgette Depaul Sáb Ene 05, 2013 8:43 pm

I never got tired of hearing the nickname he had given me. I would of paid just to listen to it again and how he whispered in my ear, that turned me on so much.
Once I felt his fingers inside me, soft moans started to come out of my mouth.

-You know that I want to be only yours- I confessed between moans. I knew he was not going to believe me, after all it was my job to say such foolishness.
Bridgette Depaul
Bridgette Depaul

Mensaje  Chase Wilde Sáb Ene 05, 2013 8:54 pm

That, somehow, made me so happy...I knew she didn't mean it, it was her job..but I loved it. I took out my fingers. I couldn't wait any longer, my body ached for her. I raised her legs, placing them on my shoulders and smirking a bit at the view. Her breasts were perked up which made her pink, erect nipples stand out more, and her adorable face told me that she wanted it. I finally moved my hips and thrusted inside of her, my hands brushing down her thighs until they reached her ass and squeezed.
"Ah..~" I moaned softly, feeling her wet walls around my shaft. It was great.
Chase Wilde
Chase Wilde

Mensaje  Bridgette Depaul Sáb Ene 05, 2013 9:19 pm

I felt my cheeks blushed, as I felt his member in me. My moans started to be a little louder, and my heat starting to get higher. I grabbed Chase's arm and squeezed them. I started to move back and forth, making the pleasure higher. It felt so good.
Bridgette Depaul
Bridgette Depaul

Mensaje  Chase Wilde Sáb Ene 05, 2013 9:27 pm

I thrusted faster when I felt her move, our bodies almost dancing in perfect harmony. I kissed her legs and closed my eyes, moving my hands to her hips to help me support myself. Soft moans scaped my throat as I felt the pleasure increase, hearing the bed creak a bit at my speed. "A-ah..fuck" I moaned and held myself back from moaning her name..I really wanted her to know how I felt, but I couldn't. I just knew I couldn't tell her.
Chase Wilde
Chase Wilde

Mensaje  Bridgette Depaul Sáb Ene 05, 2013 10:23 pm

I took my legs out of his shoulder, and wrapped them around his waist. I pushed him closer to me, and I pressured my fingers in his back. I kissed his lips, between moans, while my tongue moved freely in his mouth.

-Chase, I want you to be only mine- I confessed, while my moans got louder and louder, as our bodies produced more heat.
Bridgette Depaul
Bridgette Depaul

Mensaje  Chase Wilde Sáb Ene 05, 2013 11:00 pm

My eyes slightly opened at her confession. I didn't know if I should believe her or not..I just..couldn't. I knew she told this to her other customers, it wasnt anything special. I closed my eyes again and just concentrated in our hot tounge wrestling. I pressed my crotch to hers so my shaft could brush against her clit as I thrusted, so that my sweetheart could experience more of that hot pleasure I felt for her.
Chase Wilde
Chase Wilde

Mensaje  Bridgette Depaul Dom Ene 06, 2013 6:23 pm

It was true, I wanted him to be only for me. I was jealous just imagine him with another woman, I wanted to be his only bitch.
I started to move faster, making our movements more rough, and I liked it that way, it excited me even more.

-Chase, chase ... - I started to moan his name, while my cheeks flushed. I started to get wetter, while we move faster.
Bridgette Depaul
Bridgette Depaul

Mensaje  Chase Wilde Lun Ene 07, 2013 7:00 am

I stopped when i felt the hot, sticky liquid rush out of her, pulling out in exaustion and collapsing next to her. I could hear her loud and agitated breathing, so i waited a moment before sitting up weakly and eying her hot body again.

-"....you were wonderful.." I said as i sat up, grabbing my shirt "thank you"
Chase Wilde
Chase Wilde

Mensaje  Bridgette Depaul Lun Ene 07, 2013 7:10 am

Thank you?- I asked. Why was he thanking me, was it a favor or something? -You paid anyway
I laid in the bed, sighing once in a while. -Chase, I want you to come more often, I want to see you everyday of my life- I said as I looked him in the eyes.
Bridgette Depaul
Bridgette Depaul

Mensaje  Chase Wilde Lun Ene 07, 2013 7:14 am

I felt a bit surprised. Was..she serious..? I looked at her eyes and something in them told me she was. So..she wanted me to have sex with her more often? She wanted my money? I guessed thats what all the bitches want. I stood up, grabbing my underwear and placing it on. I didnt answer at that minute, it took me quite some thinking before i could come up with an answer "I'll come when i get paid from work every week...atleast i'll have some cash to give you for the wonderful sex" i said plainly as i unbottened my shirt, looking down at her as she layed on the bed. "You just make sure to stay pretty for me"
Chase Wilde
Chase Wilde

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado