Join us if you wanna rule the world.

Unirse al foro, es rápido y fácil

Join us if you wanna rule the world.
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

New employee

2 participantes

New employee Empty New employee

Mensaje  Trevor Clark Vie Ene 18, 2013 12:29 pm

I was sitting in my desk, in fron with my oldish computer, I was getting a little bit mad, since the computer had a hard time working. I had my regular cup of coffee from the store across the park, sitting in one of the corners of my desk. I was filled with papers of people that wanted a job in the office. It was the end of the year, the time when we are full of new faces. The other half of papers sitting in my desk where just scrap of things that I wrote or some other people wrote for me. In another pile I had the papers that I had to edit.
My blouse was half open showing my chest hair a little bit, and my sleeves where rolled up to my elbows. I saw one of the resume in my desk with the name Adrian Walker, her discription was interesting. She listed all the things she had study, and where shw had come. The mountains? So ... she's a farm girl coming to the wildness of the city. To be honest, I wanted to see her dealing with the stressful life of Green Falls.
Trevor Clark
Trevor Clark

Francos : 3

New employee Empty Re: New employee

Mensaje  Adrian Walker Mar Ene 22, 2013 8:12 am

I was walking around in the streets, doing a bit of shopping for my new job. They still havent called me to confirm if i was accepted or not..but i think i did pretty well in the interview. I was carrying a few shopping bags as i ate a chicken wrap that i bought in Mcdonald's. I really didnt like walking around in the main streets...it was so busy and crowded..but i guess that was the city.

I wiped my mouth with a napkin and threw the wrapper in the nearest garbage can i could find. Where should i go next? i thought as i looked at the stores, wondering what i needed...i got new jackets..and pants..and shirts. maybe shoes? I turned my head, and smiled a bit when i saw big letters that said "GREEN-NEWS" on a tall, grey building. i didnt even notice but somewho i got here. i might as well look around and get to know the area, after all, i was working there...no matter what.
Adrian Walker
Adrian Walker

Francos : 23