Join us if you wanna rule the world.

Unirse al foro, es rápido y fácil

Join us if you wanna rule the world.
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Little Stroll in the Park (18+)

2 participantes

:: Public places :: Park

Página 1 de 2. 1, 2  Siguiente

Little Stroll in the Park (18+) Empty Little Stroll in the Park (18+)

Mensaje  Chase Wilde Lun Ene 07, 2013 7:09 pm

It was such a pretty day outside...not the kind of day to be stuck in a office typing shit. I turned my chair around to the big window behind me, grabbing my coffee and drinking what was left of it as i stared at some birds fly up. "oh..." i said to myself as i shook the cup a bit. No more coffee huh? I let out a sigh and turned around, turning the monitor of my computer off and standing up. I cant live without my coffee in a regular work day. Its impossible for me to stay awake while reading and correcting 100 articles a day.

I exited my office, closing it behind me and walking down to the main lobby. I wasnt going to take the car. It was a pretty nice day for walking, plus, the starbucks was just across the park..i didnt need a car unless i was handicaped. I walked out of the building to be welcomed with a refreshing spring breeze, which made my hair ruffle a bit. I smiled, and continued wakling down the streets and to the park with my hands tucked inside my pockets.

As I walked, i looked around at the people relaxing in the pretty green area. Kids were playing, couples were having picniks, men and women playing with their dogs..it was a pretty relaxed enviroment. Too bad i didnt come here often since there was no point. It wasnt much fun if you just walked around all alone...Maybe if i get a girlfriend i'll bring her here for some alone time. I turned my head and looked down a little as i walked since the wind was blowing infront of me now, hitting my eyes.

Última edición por Chase Wilde el Miér Ene 09, 2013 2:51 pm, editado 1 vez
Chase Wilde
Chase Wilde

Francos : 41

Little Stroll in the Park (18+) Empty Re: Little Stroll in the Park (18+)

Mensaje  Bridgette Depaul Lun Ene 07, 2013 11:19 pm

A letter came in the mail, and it wasn't a very good one. I remembered that I didn't pay some bills last month, and I had a delay. I was tired, and I had a bunch of thing to do at home, but I had to go and pay this shit. I took a shower, and put some books, that where in the floor, where they belong, and some clothes that were laying in my bed in the cabinet. I was a really messy girl, but I needed to have my area clean.

I stepped out of my apartment, and locked the door. My neighbors, that lived downstairs, were outside in the porch with some summer chairs enjoying the weather. At the moment I walked pass them, I greeted them with a smile. I was in a good mood today, I felt good, I felt like in this huge world there was a tiny place for me.
I decide to walk to the office since it was a beautiful day, well actually I walked everywhere even if the weather was bad. I didn't had the money to buy or rent a car, or even to pay for a taxi or something. So I was use to all the walking everywhere.

Since my day was kind of busy, I decided to take a short cut through the park. It was enjoyable to see all the nature the park had, I needed to go there more often. I concentrated, closing my eyes, on the beutiful sound that the bids made as they all sang together, and the laughs of people at the background made it more wonderful.
Bridgette Depaul
Bridgette Depaul

Francos : 34

Mensaje  Chase Wilde Mar Ene 08, 2013 5:20 am

The sun appeared to hit me in the eyes, making them watery and close for almost all the time. I turned my head away, and noticed some blond hair that I could recognize everywhere. That way of walking and that ass..I knew it as the palm of my hands. I hesitated, thinking if maybe..I should just walk away. But that wouldn't be what a gentlemen does when they see a pretty girl you knew right?

-"brigette!" I called out, and the wind seemed to carry my voice far out since there was a little echo. I turned to my left, and started walking to her "hey..."
Chase Wilde
Chase Wilde

Mensaje  Bridgette Depaul Mar Ene 08, 2013 12:18 pm

I heard a familiar voice calling my name. -Bridgette!- I turned around, and came to the surprise to see Chase. At that moment I remembered the last time I saw him. I think he was kind of mad about something, and really I didn't understood why. He hasn't call me o even visit since then.

-Chase, what a surprise.- I said as I put my hands in my pants pocket. -What are you doing here?- I asked him, as I put my hand in the air to block the sun.
Bridgette Depaul
Bridgette Depaul

Mensaje  Chase Wilde Mar Ene 08, 2013 12:23 pm

I smiled, looking down at my shoes for a moment. She was even prettier in plain sunlight, her pretty blond hair reflecting the sun. "Im just going to get a coffee...what about you? going somewhere?" i asked as i moved my green eyes back to her, a small smile on my face.
I felt my heart beat faster than usual, making my chest tight and my palms a little sweaty...what the fuck? I chuckled inside my head, staring at her as i stared at her waiting for her reply. She was truly gorgeous.
Chase Wilde
Chase Wilde

Mensaje  Bridgette Depaul Mar Ene 08, 2013 12:27 pm

I heard how some kids where screaming at each other because one wanted the ball and the other one didn't want it to give it to him. I smiled, as I heard Chase talking.

-Well, I'm just going to pay some bills, I'm a little bit late- I answered and laughed at my sillyness.

As I talked to him, I heard how the mother yelled at the kids in the background, getting angrier and angrier at them by the minute.
Bridgette Depaul
Bridgette Depaul

Mensaje  Chase Wilde Mar Ene 08, 2013 2:16 pm

I smiled, not becouse of the kids in the background getting scoled by their mother, but becouse of her pretty smile. "Ah..i see..you are late then?" I asked as i looked down again from the sun.

-"If you want, i can pay you in advance if you need the money" I said with a bit of a shrug, looking at her with a raised eyebrow. I mean, why not? if she needed it, she needed it...and i was one of her weekly clients so why not? The breeze picked up a little and i could see some rain clouds at the far end of the horizon. I didnt care though, if i got soaked..i always kept a change of clothes back at the office. plus, i wanted to talk to her a bit longer..
Chase Wilde
Chase Wilde

Mensaje  Bridgette Depaul Mar Ene 08, 2013 2:34 pm

In some kind of way, that made me mad. Does he think I sleep with him because of the money? In that moment, my light bulb turned on.
"You paid anyway" I remembered saying. "I want you to come more often" I laughed as I remembered what happened that night.

-You know... I don't care about the money- I said as I moved closer to him.
Bridgette Depaul
Bridgette Depaul

Mensaje  Chase Wilde Mar Ene 08, 2013 2:38 pm

I stared up at her, wondering..what the hell we were. I loved her...but she was my prostitude..yet she said she 'loved me' too. What does that make us? becouse somewhere in my mind i hardly think we are lovers.

-"Oh really?..." i asked with narrowed eyes as i moved closer to her "then what do you do it for?" I said as i stopped infront of her, our bodies almost touching from how close we were, and for some people, it might look like we were going to kiss. "Huh? Brigette?"
Chase Wilde
Chase Wilde

Mensaje  Bridgette Depaul Mar Ene 08, 2013 3:33 pm

I could feel his breath, and my heart started to beat faster. I loved him so much, but I couldn't just tell him, he wouldn't believe me. I was only his prostitute, and that was all. Than, I started to think about the question. If it wasn't for the money, why did I really do it for? I realized that I had loved this guy since I saw him. I love him, and that was it. I'd do anything just to be with him in some kind of way, and for now that way was sex. I'm going to admit it, I kind of liked the idea.

-I do it to be with you- I confessed, as I got closer to him, to the point that our noses were touching. Was he going to believe me? I dont know, but I had to say something about this.
Bridgette Depaul
Bridgette Depaul

Mensaje  Chase Wilde Mar Ene 08, 2013 3:38 pm

I smirked, staring at her in the eyes as I leaned and closed the space between us, giving her a kick wet kiss on the lips "in that case..would you like to get some coffee with me..?" I asked, taking a step back so I could look at her..ALL of her. "If, those bills can wait of course"
Chase Wilde
Chase Wilde

Mensaje  Bridgette Depaul Mar Ene 08, 2013 4:41 pm

-Are you going to pay the coffee?- I said, teasing him. The truth was that I couldn't waste time, but I also couldn't rejet his proposal. I held his hand, like a sign that I had accepted his coffee petition. -You're taking me to this place, 'cause I barely know what shops this city has- I said, as I laughed at myself.
Bridgette Depaul
Bridgette Depaul

Mensaje  Chase Wilde Mar Ene 08, 2013 4:51 pm

I rolled my eyes with a smile, squeezing her hand a bit as I turned and started leading her to the coffee shop "of course I'll pay for the coffee" I turned my face sligtly to the side to see her "isnt that what a gentleman does when they invite a beautiful lady out?" I asked with a smile, kissing her hand and lowering again.
Chase Wilde
Chase Wilde

Mensaje  Bridgette Depaul Mar Ene 08, 2013 5:35 pm

I loved everytime he was such a gentleman, well actually he was a gentleman himself, he just didn't show it too much. As we turned around, I notice that the kids from before where playing together now, and the mother was sitting on one of the benches near them. I imagined myself being a mom, with my wonderful husband, and of course not working as a prostitute, and my beautiful children. Every single one of them with a characteristic of my husband and I, which made them more beutiful, since my husband was going to be a super model, or that's what I thought.

When we got to the coffee shop, I notice that there were small tables for two. We sat next to the huge window with the view of the park.

-Is this... kind of like a date?- I asked, and felt my cheeks blushed.
Bridgette Depaul
Bridgette Depaul

Mensaje  Chase Wilde Mar Ene 08, 2013 7:38 pm

I sat down on the table, and placed my black messanger bag on it "of course my dear" i said with a smile as i looked at her "its totally a date" The small caffee was really nice, and to be honest, it was my favorite place to buy coffee and relax.
It had a pretty nice view of the park and at night it had was such a wonderful view of the city lights. Plus, it was an internet caffee, so i could freely do my work here while listening to music if i didnt want to stay at home.

-"what would you like? they have pretty nice stuff in here, to eat too if you want to" I asked pointing to the big board on the wall behind the counter, where all the prices and items were neatly printed on.
Chase Wilde
Chase Wilde

Mensaje  Bridgette Depaul Miér Ene 09, 2013 7:25 am

I had ate before coming out of the house. -I just want a cup of coffee, not too dark, but not too light- I said looking at him to see if he knew what I wanted.
I croseed my legs, and put my elbows in the table, with my hands holding my head. I looked out the window, looking at the opaque cloudes coming toward us.
Is going to be ugly today, I thought as the day got darker and darker. But honestly I didn't care, I liked days like this, it made me sleepy.
Bridgette Depaul
Bridgette Depaul

Mensaje  Chase Wilde Miér Ene 09, 2013 2:26 pm

-"alright" i said as i stood up and walked to the guy that was behind the counter. I ordered a hazelnut lattee for me and a regular coffee for her, with cream so she could prepare it as her liking. I had to wait a few seconds, and while i did, i stared around at the couple of people that were sitting in the small starbucks. This one was never too crowded like the ones in the main streets or busy ones. I guess becouse not many people knew this starbucks was here...it was pretty old, and more new and interesting shops opened around it. But i liked it, it had that warm and welcomy feeling to it. "Here you are sir" he told me as he handed me the drink, and i thanked him with a smile and a slight nod to the head.

"here you go my dear" i said as i gently placed the coffee and cream infront of her, sitting down with a sigh. I glanced outside, and saw how the ugly clouds were aproaching our direction. "So.." i said softly as i took a sip, closing my eyes for a moment before looking back at the pretty lady infront of me "How you been Brigette?...it has been long since we actually sat down and talked."
Chase Wilde
Chase Wilde

Mensaje  Bridgette Depaul Miér Ene 09, 2013 2:59 pm

He was right, we haven't got a chance to talk. But ... do we needed to talk?
-Chase, what happened to you the last time I saw you? You were kind of mad, I got worried- I said. I couldn't take that day out of my mind, I wanted to know what had happened to him, if I did something wrong. -Were you mad at me? Did I do something?- I continued.
Bridgette Depaul
Bridgette Depaul

Mensaje  Chase Wilde Miér Ene 09, 2013 3:05 pm

"that da-? oh...that day" i said with a little chuckle, remembering what happened "you know it wasnt you..why would you do something wrong?" I replied and took a sip of my latte "I was a little stressed out...tired from work..you know..im sorry, i didnt mean to take it out on you" I watched how the foam of my latte moved around as i stirred the coffee with my black straw "Sometimes work gets inside my head, and when i think that i need to go the next day" i let out a sigh, staring back up at her "it kind of irritates me...i just wish...i could just leave..go somewhere else quiet you know?"
Chase Wilde
Chase Wilde

Mensaje  Bridgette Depaul Miér Ene 09, 2013 3:36 pm

Did I believe him? Maybe. I put some sugar in my coffee, and just a couple of drops of cream, I stir it with they spoon that was in underliner next to the cup. I took a sip, and looked outside again, looking at the clouds again. I saw how that tree leaves where blown by the breeze that was running outside.

-And what are you working on? Something new to tell?- I said, placing my cup of coffee in the plate, gently.
Bridgette Depaul
Bridgette Depaul

Mensaje  Chase Wilde Miér Ene 09, 2013 3:49 pm

"well, something like that. I have to edit 100 articles by this week..and its really tiring me out you know" i said with a sigh, looking down at my lap for a minute "i need a vacation" i joked, opening my mouth to say something more but heard a sound that sounded like small stones hitting the window. as my eyes moved over to the side, i noticed the rain slowly coming down until it finally steadied and became a harsh rain storm. "well, it finally came down..hard"
Chase Wilde
Chase Wilde

Mensaje  Bridgette Depaul Miér Ene 09, 2013 4:35 pm

-Vacation? I need one, but I don't see any vacation in my future- I smiled, as I drink another sip of my coffee. -Shit- I said as the rain started to fall down. It was a heavy storm, and my home was far. I still had to pay the bills. How am I going to go to all this places now?
Bridgette Depaul
Bridgette Depaul

Mensaje  Chase Wilde Miér Ene 09, 2013 4:45 pm

"I'm sorry for keepin you. I know you have to go somewhere" I said standing up and letting out a sigh "I probably should head back now..." I placed my bag over my shoulders, staring out to the rain like it was challenging me. "Lets go brigette, if we make it to my car...across the park..I could take you where you need to go"
Chase Wilde
Chase Wilde

Mensaje  Bridgette Depaul Jue Ene 10, 2013 7:11 am

-Do I have any other choice?- I asked and stand up. I didn't finish my coffee and I did wanted to finish it, but oh well. I knew we were going to get soaking wet.

Days like this relax me so much, hearing the rain hitting the floor with the force they were falling down, it was something that made me so sleepy.

We walked to the door of the coffee shop. I saw two or three people running from the rain, with a newspaper in their head, or a book, or something that they had in hand. I laugh, at how we were going to look once we stepped outside.
We ran accross the park, and the rain started to fall even harder. We ran through the parking lot and than I just follow him to his car.
Bridgette Depaul
Bridgette Depaul

Mensaje  Chase Wilde Jue Ene 10, 2013 7:20 am

I smiled, took her hand, and dashed out of the store. I felt how the heavy drops immideately fell on my head and back, but what could i do? It was actually kind of fun. We saw how people in cars stared at us like crazy maniacs, running around in the rain as we laghed.

It seem like the way back was so far away, and the drops fell on my face, clouding my vision a little. "come on! dont fall behing slowpoke!" i said looking back at her with a cheerful smile, water almost covering my face now. I could feel the "squish squish" sound from my shoes, and really, it was like a lake in there and thank god i didnt have anything too important in my bag, becouse i would had been screwed.

When i saw my car, i quickly took my keys out and opened the door "come on! its open!" i said, getting in and closing the door quickly. When i was finally inside, i hugged myself, shivering a bit from the cold breeze outside. My eyes moved to her, and she looked so funny with her hair all wet and almost curly, her face was full of running drops which fell from her forehead to her beautiful eyelashes, and her white shirt was almost see-through. "sorry...its my fault you got wet. Tell me where you need to go. i can take you"
Chase Wilde
Chase Wilde

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 1 de 2. 1, 2  Siguiente

:: Public places :: Park